·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
The one that won't light yes I thought I tried both ways I will try again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
Can some one giver a picture to compare?

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
Can anyone help?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
367 Posts
You might have a bad diode. You can look at the pic in the first post, it's pretty good.

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
That one doesn't have a picture with the diodes. I have all of my others working.

·
Registered
367 Posts
The diode you are referring to is it a separate diode from your LEDs?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I would try a different led.

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
Correct on the sport Eco switch there are two diodes in the switch along with two LEDs and they are wired together unlike the other switches.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Oh ok, sorry my 2013 doesn't have those.

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
Yeah they changed them to the 2014's. I thought I wired them same way they came out. My Eco light comes on, but I cannot get sport light to light up

·
Registered
107 Posts
My sport switches crossed LEDs wires if I remember correctly same as ur Eco switch should, make sure they cross and little spring things are in the right holes

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
Pretty sure they should be the same side of the led on top and bottom wired together and then on the other side there was two diodes between the two LEDs all wired together, but I am not sure what way they Diodes went or what. The switch works and the Eco lights but the sport won't light. I am not sure what to try next I have tried it a few different ways. I was hoping someone with a 2014 switch could take a pic for me.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Try ur stock led in there to make sure u don't got a bad led they would be the same led top and bottom of the switch

·
Registered
107 Posts
Also make sure your in the right gear sport mode don't come in reverse etc be in high

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
I have tried three different LEDs and the light should come on in sport mode or not. The cluster is the one that tells you.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ya ur right, not sure what's up

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
Not sure if I have a bad diode or one backwards. Pretty sure it's right but not positive. Or possible I could have the led backwards maybe.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Use your multimeter. If you don't have one, you need one. All the answers to your questions and frustrations could have been easily solved long ago.

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
I need some help getting resistors in the sport low correct. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone has To offer. I have used my meter and found power and ground, but if I just hook them up it blows the lights. And with the resistors I can't seem to get them to work either. Can someone maybe give me a pic of their sport Eco switch or something?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I need some help getting resistors in the sport low correct. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone has To offer. I have used my meter and found power and ground, but if I just hook them up it blows the lights. And with the resistors I can't seem to get them to work either. Can someone maybe give me a pic of their sport Eco switch or something?
I'll go take mine apart and send you a pic. Stand-by...

21 - 40 of 59 Posts