Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many miles you other members have on your mavericks? I just hit 1,000 miles tonight

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Only 208 here but the pres of the off road club I belong to has over a 1000. Is that on your stock clutches?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes stock clutches and belt. Absolutely no problems so far and it gets driven pretty hard.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Sweet. That eases my mind cause it runs good now and don't have cash for new clutches yet.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same here! I don't plan on upgrading clutches until I have to. I'm very happy with the way it runs stock.

·
Registered
998 Posts
3,000 miles .. Stock clutches and original belt .. Do have a new belt on hand though.. Just recently had to replace the rear differential seal and some u joints, I also replaced a tie rod and cv joint and swapped out the secondary spring for a dalton spring

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Only 300 miles here, clutch update and new belt. Still THE most important thing in the garage!

·
Registered
41 Posts
300 miles. Sock clutch and belt. Added power steering and broke a tie rod. Replacing the front tie rods with CT racing from Alex Reed. Also getting front gusset kit. I have a spare belt. Is it best to put the new belt on and break in and keep the original belt as a broken ready to run spare or is it just best to have the new spare on hand?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
109 Posts
450 kilometres to date replaced belt at about 300 km when clutch recall stud was replaced, showed no signs off wear on belt. Stock clutches no problems at all with it so far.

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the replies. Glad to hear that no ones having any major problems

·
Registered
256 Posts
0.3 miles on my xrs dps. Lmao
Not taking it out till we finish building it. Much nicer working on a virgin machine than one that has been thru the mudholes and rocks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
477 Posts
220 miles beating on it..... These jewels are tuff and they have some some ump.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Around 300 miles….zero mechanical issues just a few minor problems like squeaky shocks and rattly seat. Both fixed easily…...

·
Registered
91 Posts
1120 hard miles with no problems. I did replace the tie rods before they bent. Just got my full STM clutches but waiting on my exhaust to get here before installing. Very happy with mine, well, except for the crappy Pro Armor doors........

·
Registered
244 Posts
1200 miles and all stock and no problems

·
Registered
256 Posts
Since my last post have spent a lot of time in my machine .... Im now up to 0.5 miles.
But its now ready for mudstock

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts