Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
2013 XRS from the first batch of Mavericks. Picked it up Dec 23, 2012. 5600 miles of Arizona mountain miles pounded into it. I put a Airdam CV-Tech clutch in it right off the bat because of the clutch problems. I've never broken a belt but I've just installed belt number 3 for general maintenance. My mav is an absolute war wagon. The skid plates look like a bomb went off under it.
I love it!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
2013 xrs with just over 1600 miles bought July of 2013. Had to replace one rear axle under warranty and it went into limp mode once and that 4wd indicator light kept coming on but dealer fixed all under warranty. Other than that no other issues.

·
Registered
123 Posts
This is a pretty old thread. Here is my update:
Just hit 10,000 miles/400 hours.
the only thing I have changed couple of years ago is the rear drive shaft and diff seal.
Runs perfect.
No mud bugs/sand dunes. 2 track and forest road trail rides

Reactions: Ruger

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
This is a pretty old thread. Here is my update:
Just hit 10,000 miles/400 hours.
the only thing I have changed couple of years ago is the rear drive shaft and diff seal.
Runs perfect.
No mud bugs/sand dunes. 2 track and forest road trail rides
Man that's crazy you had all those problems they should all be fired..

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm currently at 2230 miles. Somewhat less than I wanted to be at this time, but unexpected things happened. I bought it in October 2018. Plans for the coming season are to ride many miles in the Superstition/Plaster City California area, where you can enjoy sand but you don't need paddles. I have never ridden there. I will remove my Kanati Mongrels and mount my GBC Dirt Commanders for Superstition. They are perfect for that area.

My 2nd highest priority location is the Calico CA to Nevada powerline run......multiple times. This is another one I have never done, but that I feel is perfect for what I like to ride.

Also planning on many, many miles in western AZ......Parker, Bouse, Salome, Harquahala, Quartzsite and Kofa. I've introduced myself to most of those places but there are so many more miles to ride. If I have time to get up to Oatman, Kingman and beyond, that would be a great addition to the places I've been.

My photo is from Kofa National Wildlife Refuge.

20200412_155925_HDR.jpg

61 - 66 of 66 Posts