Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched but couldn't find a thread on how many miles you guys have on your mavericks. So I'm just wondering how many some of the mavericks out their got, and if any issues are coming up with the higher mileage machines. I got just over 600 miles on mine now and haven't had any problems. I did notice last weekend when installing my harnesses that I had several loose bolts/screws that's all so far. Thanks guys!

Reactions: boeing777

·
Registered
244 Posts
almost 2000 and no issues, had a couple coolant leaks but they where easy to fix

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
1000 miles and no issues other than a small coolant leak at the water pump due to a loose clamp (knock on wood).

·
Registered
55 Posts
950 miles since August of 2013. Zero issues.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Reactions: rchrisman1184

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
1900 miles with nothing but self inflicted wounds. All minor, and I ride the piss outa mine.

·
Registered
998 Posts
2 wheel bearings, radial joint, tie rod ends, prop shaft and couple bushings .. Replaced original belt at 3k along with brakes .. It's help up good

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
4100 nice, glad to see nothing to crazy as far as repairs. The abuse they take really is impressive.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
I've got 1500 smiles on my 2014 Max Got It In oct AND 1000 Smiles At GLAMIS and 500 desert and mountains. No problems other than wanting to buy more goodies Lol.

·
Registered
527 Posts
300 on mine, damn I need to make more time to ride, Got 3800 on my popo and that was in no time! Getting older sucks!! Haha

·
Registered
383 Posts
600 in about a month...no issues.

·
Registered
158 Posts
3290 miles and no issues baja style riding....
Glad i buy a maverick x rs !!!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
750 miles of hard trail use on mine. No problems. Still running stock tie rods and haven't bent one. I don't baby it a bit. Just gotta drive smart and send the tire over obstacles instead or ricocheting off 'em.

Reactions: rchrisman1184
1 - 20 of 66 Posts