Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

121 - 140 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
i haven't bothered calling this week lol.. i'll call again next monday and see what's going on. with my last answer of being 'May' i'm reluctant to even call and ask at this point

·
Registered
2021 Can Am Maverick X3 MAX XRS Turbo RR Smart Shox
11 Posts
I ordered mine on 1/23 and picked it up from the dealership on 3/30. It was actually there a week before I was able to pick it up. I am still waiting for my rear lower doors that were ordered from Can Am the same day.

·
Registered
813 Posts
the accessories is what i am worried about is the accessories. my salesmen doesn't seem to be worried about it, but i am lol..

·
Read Only
23 Posts
the accessories is what i am worried about is the accessories. my salesmen doesn't seem to be worried about it, but i am lol..
As long as when mine comes in the winch is there and, I already know the turn signal kit is there I’ll be good. I already have quite a bit at the house to put on when it comes so, the other stuff the dealer is putting on can wait or, I’ll do it myself.

·
Registered
813 Posts
As long as when mine comes in the winch is there and, I already know the turn signal kit is there I’ll be good. I already have quite a bit at the house to put on when it comes so, the other stuff the dealer is putting on can wait or, I’ll do it myself.
winch, roof, and power folding windshield are the only things i'm having them add.. otherwise i have a small stockpile of crap at my house to add too lol

·
Read Only
23 Posts
winch, roof, and power folding windshield are the only things i'm having them add.. otherwise i have a small stockpile of crap at my house to add too lol
I also have a half windshield, rear bumper, rock sliders and, roof they are supposedly to put on but, if any of that isn’t in I’ll do it myself. The elect stuff they can do so their work is covered.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I also have a half windshield, rear bumper, rock sliders and, roof they are supposedly to put on but, if any of that isn’t in I’ll do it myself. The elect stuff they can do so their work is covered.
my thoughts exactly!

·
Registered
21 X3 X DS RR 3xblack
56 Posts
Update

my machine shipped last week and arrived today at my dealer...wont be ready for pickup until next week but i was able to see it being uncrated. So those of you still waiting, my machine was ordered early Dec and arrived 4/20

21 X3 X DS 3XBLACK TURBO RR

·
Registered
813 Posts
forgot to tell you guys.. I got a call from my dealership saturday afternoon.. i got so excited!! and then we talked lol..

he was confirming his notes on my accessories since i switched a couple, and i'll be paying for some out of pocket, and financing others with the machine. Then he also added no delivery date yet either :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
I thought I got lucky yesterday.

2 nights ago a max rs r popped up at a somewhat local dealer, emailed to see if it was available. 8am she replied and said yes. I said I have cash and can pick up now. An hour later she replied and said someone came in and bought it. Crazy.

Back to waiting for mine, which dealer said maybe July now as of yesterday......

·
Registered
813 Posts
I thought I got lucky yesterday.

2 nights ago a max rs r popped up at a somewhat local dealer, emailed to see if it was available. 8am she replied and said yes. I said I have cash and can pick up now. An hour later she replied and said someone came in and bought it. Crazy.

Back to waiting for mine, which dealer said maybe July now as of yesterday......
should have given them a cc number to hold it until you got there

·
Registered
8 Posts
should have given them a cc number to hold it until you got there
I was ready to, I never had a chance. In hindsight I should have called after I received the email reply. But I thought at 8am the salesman saying yes its available, I was safe to simply reply asking what do I need to do to hold it till I get there. Nope.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I was ready to, I never had a chance. In hindsight I should have called after I received the email reply. But I thought at 8am the salesman saying yes its available, I was safe to simply reply asking what do I need to do to hold it till I get there. Nope.
that is very true. at 8am i wouldn't expect it to be sold that quickly.. right now with such inventory when you find something you gotta pounce instantly.. Hence why i'm still waiting on my machine to show up, and don't have one in my garage already.. The boss wouldn't let me go to wisconsin to snag a ride that was in inventory for over a month.. when she finally said "yes".. it gone lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yet another story! Saw another rs r "in stock" in barf portland. Emailed them, called several times only to go to a full mailbox (seemed to be a large dealer too). I finally got thru around 2pm! Only to have the guy basically laugh at me and say his phone blew up all day for it and it wasnt even there yet and someone bought it. Sounds like the housing market here:giggle:

That being said, I got on touch with a local dealer who happens to have a ds max turbo with a ship date of may unspoken for. Down on power from the turbo r that I have "ordered" but this one has (accurate or not) a ship date.

It would be nice to just forget about it till I get surprised with a toy in 3 months! It seems like things are just getting worse.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Sure shows the integrity of most dealers which is little to none..... the market usually goes in cycles.

Remember those shysters when they have a full inventory and can't sell due to a poor market, give your business to the good ones!

·
Read Only
23 Posts
Sure shows the integrity of most dealers which is little to none..... the market usually goes in cycles.

Remember those shysters when they have a full inventory and can't sell due to a poor market, give your business to the good ones!
Some of the problem is from can am. There are orders that have been out there for months and, can am seems to be cater to the higher volume dealers. Or, releasing a new model based on an existing mode. I’ve seen more commanders on the market than the trails or sports. That all being said there are dealers taking and a of the market. I spoke with one a couple of weeks ago as I thinking of canceling the order for a sport 1000r and buying a sport xrc. That dealer was above msrp, their freight, prep and doc fees were higher than other dealers as well. Then when asked if I was financing or paying cash I was told there would be an additional 250 tacked on for paying cash. Needless to say I’m still waiting for the 1000r to come in.

121 - 140 of 214 Posts