Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so first time on a forum. So my question is how long are these dealers and customers waiting for there buggies to come in after ordering them. I talked to a dealer about the maverick sport 1000r dps and they said they had one coming in in March and one coming in in April. I put money down on 2/13/21 and it’s now 3/25/21. There dealer said they still don’t have an update on when it’ll be shipped so I’m just curious if anyone has an idea on how long the average delay has been on these units.

·
Premium Member
12,160 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. Due to COVID, everything has been pushed back.

Reactions: Countryboy5

·
Premium Member
12,160 Posts
April will be 5 months waiting for my X3. If I didn’t have all the accessories for it already, I’d go get a Turbo S. This is ridiculous
Probably isn't much better for Polaris, or any manufacturer.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
I'm hearing a 3-5 month wait depending on dealer

I bet I could get the same price out of mine as what I paid in 2018 including accessories,
I know can sell my 2 ATV's for what I paid for them used almost 15 years ago.......crazy market right now.

·
Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
1,120 Posts
I'm hearing a 3-5 month wait depending on dealer

I bet I could get the same price out of mine as what I paid in 2018 including accessories,
I know can sell my 2 ATV's for what I paid for them used almost 15 years ago.......crazy market right now.
In my area you could get the same $. 2 or 3 year old stuff is going for near New prices.

·
Premium Member
12,160 Posts
Yeah, probably right. Frikn aggravating tho
It's like you're going through Christmas morning anticipation everyday!

·
Registered
21 X3 X DS RR 3xblack
56 Posts
Mine is a month late, im kinda glad its not only me, calls to local can-am rep did not result in a more solid date. I dont mind waiting, i just want a more solid date than “February’...which is what my order still says today for ETA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In my area you could get the same $. 2 or 3 year old stuff is going for near New prices.
I took my outlander back to where I bought it. They gave me 800$ more then what the original guy got before me. That owner wants it back now and there selling it to him for what I paid for it. I put 645 miles on it and it’s back exactly a year later in same condition

·
Registered
2021 Can Am Sport
55 Posts
Ordered mine late December was told a March delivery, not looking good :-(

Reactions: Countryboy5

·
Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
1,120 Posts
The problem is not with BRP or their productivity. The problems are due to supply chains and raw materials. They are at the mercy of their suppliers. Its happening in all industries. Lumber, metal, plastics, rubber, electronics, you name it.

·
Premium Member
12,160 Posts
The problem is not with BRP or their productivity. The problems are due to supply chains and raw materials. They are at the mercy of their suppliers. Its happening in all industries. Lumber, metal, plastics, rubber, electronics, you name it.
100% correct! And it probably won't be turning around anytime soon. Like everything else, everybody just has to cope with it.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts