1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
I like it but not for $318

·
Registered
218 Posts
I strap from the nerd bars forward and from the rear bumper in the rear. Use axle straps so no powder coat is damaged.

·
Registered
155 Posts
From the front bumper forward to the sides and from the rear receiver back to the sides 4 straps.but I'm thinking about getting over the wheel straps harbor freight sells them for
about$30 bucks

·
Registered
211 Posts
Harbor Freight....."work one time, work two time, work no more time"........that Harbor Freight? :haha:

Sorry, borrowed that from another poster!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
How much are you willing to spend to save maybe 5 mins?
I use 4 rachet straps and it doesnt take more than 10 mins at the most to tie it down completely.

Reactions: 07XLN and 13MAVXRS

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Harbor Freight....."work one time, work two time, work no more time"........that Harbor Freight? :haha:

Sorry, borrowed that from another poster!
For the most part I agree, but I bought a portable generator there and it has been awesome for 2 years. Starts on the first pull everytime .

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
I got a ton of HF stuff and it all works great. I got a drill press that's maybe 3yrs old and hasn't given me a bit of problems. I got one of their welders that's a year or two old and works like a champ. My compressor is going on 4yrs old and still works great. I could go on and on

·
Registered
548 Posts
just get it in there and spray foam all around and under it. you gotta close the door before it hardens, but that thing won't budge!

Reactions: Giles333

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Macs tiedowns makes excellent stuff or superclamp atv,utv system.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I use wheel straps on all 4 wheels. I also engage my UTV Inc parking brake on the Maverick.

I do love the Superclamp design. It's expensive though. I used them on my snowmobiles. They work great and are the fastest tie down out there IMHO.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts