Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the 2013 maverick Xrs, so far love it. Have not had a allot of time to ride it as of yet. Went to the dealer to by a more family orientated Yamaha Viking, ended up with the Mav. The Viking was the same cost after the adds I had planned. Got the Mav for what I think was a great deal. 15.2 with extended warranty before tax. I appreciate all the info posted on here, I've been reading for days. Sounds like the biggest issue is clutching. I came from Brute Forces and had great luck with Vforce john. I think this will be one of my first mods.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I'm sure you will enjoy your new Maverick, they are a well engineered machine.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I came from having a Kawi Teryx and the Mav is alot more machine...for sure!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes!
Desert dog, its a big jump from the Teryx, I had one of them as well. Thats why I'm looking at Vforce John for the clutch. He is testing (4 mths) now, $700, makes 3 bike length difference on the Mav & no secondary change.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Tennessee! Only steers and gun lovers come from Tennessee!

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your maverick man! I've heard very little complaints about them! Make sure you post some pictures and videos if you can.

Cheers,
RiP

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome!! Not sure about steers but plenty of gun lovers in the Volunteer State ;-)

Where are you from in TN? I live in the Nashville area. We ride a lot at Brimstone and Windrock.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Drummonds, just North of Memphis. your right though not many steers, tons of guns!!!! Somehow I managed to convince everyone this was a great deer hunting rig!!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Great ta have ya here. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Tennessee! Only steers and gun lovers come from Tennessee!

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your maverick man! I've heard very little complaints about them! Make sure you post some pictures and videos if you can.

Cheers,
RiP

Lol.....that bull ain't got no horns boy.
Sry brought me back to Full Metal Jacket. :crazy:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just watched it last night!!! Classic!

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
67 Posts
Lol.....that bull ain't got no horns boy.
Sry brought me back to Full Metal Jacket. :crazy:
Just watched it last night!!! Classic!
Great freak'n flick brother's lol. I can literally recite every part of that movie!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do you think I'm cute, Private Pyle? Do you think I'm funny?
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir no sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then wipe that disgusting grin off your face.
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir yes sir.
[tries to stop smiling]
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, any fucking time, sweetheart!
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, I'm trying sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-fucking seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull **** you! ONE..! TWO..! THREE!
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, I can't help it sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit! Get on your knees scumbag!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Now choke yourself.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Goddamn it, with MY hand, numb-nuts!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Don't pull my fucking hand over there! I said choke yourself; now lean forward and choke yourself!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Are you through grinning?
Private Gomer Pyle: 'gagging' Sir, yes, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit, I can't hear you!
Private Gomer Pyle: 'louder' Sir, yes, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit, I STILL can't hear you! Sound off like you've got a pair!
Private Gomer Pyle: SIR, YES, SIR!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: That's enough! Get on your feet. Private Pyle you had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely **** you up!
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts