Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have one Vertex VX2200 VHF 50watt mobile radio in Demo stock! Capitalize on this great deal before it's gone!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
how much

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
How much?

·
Registered
400 Posts
PM me cost?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have a quantity of 1, H81 Double-Talk 'Linkable Intercom' 2 Person Kit in DEMO for $200.00 ($149 off)
This is Used or Open-box item. Like-new condition.
These are perfect for racing fans or anyone looking for a cheap in-car communication system.
We only have this one pair in stock so hurry and snag this deal before someone else does!

H81 Double-Talk 'Linkable Intercom' 2 Person Kit (Demo) [H81-DOUBLE-TALK-X2] - $200.00 : Rugged Radios: Headsets, Intercoms, 2-Way Racing Radios and Communication for Motorcycles, Offroad, Circle Track, Drag Racing, NASCAR, Police, and more...

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Comes pre-programmed with over 40 popular channels -
including Best In The Desert, Baja Pits, Weatherman, BFG Relay, Rescue, Checkers, and more.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wow that looks just like my boafeng Radios

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Someone will get a smokin deal on that Vertex 2200.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No more throwing expensive communications equipment into a loose bag or box. Designed to fit up to 4 headsets or two headsets and two handheld radios, the Trakpak keeps your radio equipment safe and comfortable with ¼" foam padded sides, ends and bottom. The top features an accessories pouch for sorting cord extensions.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you ready to make your riding buddies GREEN with envy?!

Rugged Radios introduces the all new OE color matched green H42 Headset! Made from the same comfortable yet durable construction in our H42 lineup, this is sure to make a monster out of any rider.

Initially, there is going to be a limited supply of this color headset, so as a special thanks to all our forum followers, THE FIRST 10 FORUM MEMBERS TO PM ME WILL GET FIRST ACCESS TO THESE HEADSETS WHEN THEY ARE READY FOR SHIPMENT (IN ABOUT 10 DAYS) AS WELL AS 10% OFF RETAIL PRICE!!!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Race Stronger. Faster. Smarter.
Introducing our New Positive Flow Racing Catheter Kit.
This kit comes with 2 catheters giving you the ability to race worry free.
A Positive Flow, Gets Positive Results.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
please tell me this isn't what I think it is???? I would rather piss my pants than stick a tube up my junk so I don't have to pull over to take a leak!!!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Well thats a first. Lol never even imagined doing this.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
please tell me this isn't what I think it is???? I would rather piss my pants than stick a tube up my junk so I don't have to pull over to take a leak!!!
EXTERNAL! external, external, external.... the items full description is there if you click the image. The EXTERNAL catheter goes over your "junk" like a condom, tube attaches to the end, tube leads away from you or out the vehicle....

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Lmao thats some funny crap. I guess if it works.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
EXTERNAL! external, external, external.... the items full description is there if you click the image. The EXTERNAL catheter goes over your "junk" like a condom, tube attaches to the end, tube leads away from you or out the vehicle....
Whew.....ok, that sounds a little more manageable. So is the dual setup for you and your riding buddy? If so, I hope there is a one way valve in there somewhere!

Reactions: Clifs maverick

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That is freking hilarious,but I was thinking the same thing.Now curious how it stays inplace when you start going?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts