Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was checking prices on the Gates 30C3750 G-Force C12 CVT Belt and Amazon is selling the belt for $62.94 shipped. I have never seen this belt for this low of a price and from Amazon to boot. That's about $100 cheaper than the factory belt.

Amazon.com: Gates 30C3750 G-Force C-12 CVT Belt: Automotive

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's the right Gates C12 part number for the Maverick. There is a 30G3750 but that belt is made of Kevlar which is cheaper than the C12.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks MiMav!! Saved $100!!...spent another $120?!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The one for $62.94 and free shipping says it ships in 1-2 months......looks like they are out of stock....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
figures.....I am on here more than anyone and I missed this one :crazy:

·
Registered
668 Posts
I just ordered one said 9 more in stock. amazon changes by the minute. BAM on the way.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The one for $62.94 and free shipping says it ships in 1-2 months......looks like they are out of stock....
I would still jump on this deal in a heart beat. The fact that you can get this belt for $63 should be the only motivating factor unless you have too many spare belts . Even if you actually need a belt now, I would still order this belt and buy a belt from another vendor who has the belt in stock. Also my experience with Amazon is that the always get the product back in stock faster than their estimate. I ran into this issue a few times with them and Amazon has always beat the estimated restock date.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I just ordered one said 9 more in stock. amazon changes by the minute. BAM on the way.
I just checked. You sure you order it directly from Amazon as the seller? It's defaulting to another seller with a different price and shipping cost on my screen. I can still pick Amazon as the seller though but it still shows out of stock at the moment.

2014-05-23 11_08_09-Amazon.jpg

·
Registered
668 Posts
Your right, i paid 74 shipped but in stock im fine with the 10 bucks for instock. Hell if 10 bucks makes or breaks me i need to get out of the game haha. I need a spare any ways.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts