Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you all read my feed back on the dyno of my barker exhaust and intake install. My PCV showed up yesterday with auto tune.. I got the map barkers already had done for there system and loaded it up.. And hot damn The machine now yanks the wheels off the line.. Very impressed with the results. Things may very as I am in Denver and nothing runs the same up here with out help.. I am excited to get it on the dyno again but the seat of the pants and it yanking the wheels says alot.. Whooaw Now to dial in the auto tune.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I would have took a torque sample before.. Because I bet that is what I gained most of...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Barker's claims 11 horsepower on their website. I wonder if that is with the use of the Power Commander and their map?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure but I saw about that in gains on the dyno as I stated in the last thread I made on there exhaust! There exhaust sounds WICKED.. love it best money a person could spend

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah I love the way my Muzzy sounds and I care more about my seat of the pants dyno. And it says hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Ah man, this bike is gonna get me divorced. Still finishing clutches now gonna have to by a Muzzy set up. Well if we do get divorced I can pawn our rings n freakin build a bad a.. Maverick:wink:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Dude...you are hillarious!

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
LB like I always say...It's easier to ask for forgivness than it is for permission. LOL

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I love the way my Muzzy sounds and I care more about my seat of the pants dyno. And it says hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yet to see anyone with gains on a dyno from muzzys.. Now the barkers is another story.. Ive proven the gains.. And I believe it sounds a whole hell of alot better also

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yet to see anyone with gains on a dyno from muzzys.. Now the barkers is another story.. Ive proven the gains.. And I believe it sounds a whole hell of alot better also
How does the clutching feel now with all that power? When are you hitting the dyno with the PCV?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ill try to get more videos.. I am very busy with my business but Ill try to make some time =)

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hope to hit dyno next week

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How does the clutching feel now with all that power? When are you hitting the dyno with the PCV?
fells alright.. I think it could be improved though

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PCV controller

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You can choose to believe whatever or whomever you want. You believe your gains more because you did it yourself.
I believe that ALL aftermarket full exhaust systems provide some added hp because they open up the exhaust

·
Registered
401 Posts
Nice to see Tim Barker making a good system for the Maverick. I ran his pipes on my raptor many years back. They definitely work and he can build a mean Raptor engine! Him and I took mine to the dyno and hit 70 hp on a stock bore and stroke motor. Personally, I'd like mine quieter... maybe I am just getting old....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts