Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm going to Windchester bay 7-2 , 7-7 I think thats on the north end , don't know if you can ride from one end to the other , the group I'm camping with was getting a reservation for sand camping , hope to run into some more Mav people

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'm going to Windchester bay 7-2 , 7-7 I think thats on the north end , don't know if you can ride from one end to the other , the group I'm camping with was getting a reservation for sand camping , hope to run into some more Mav people

I will be there toatag. I'd love to meet up. I'll be camped in half moon bay camp ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
I will be in there on the 2nd in slot 10 , the rest of my group should be coming the next day

·
Registered
138 Posts
I will plan 3 day trips. Winchester Bay, Spinreel and Horsfall.
I think Saturday the 5th at Winchester Bay, should be a good day for a group ride :)

Reactions: Tzenev

·
Registered
680 Posts
I will be in there on the 2nd in slot 10 , the rest of my group should be coming the next day

Ok, we should be coming in on the 3rd. I forget what site number we are in. But sounds good I'm sure we will meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I will be at the horsfall campground at the end of the road (paved lot) right next to the ocean.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
July 7-17 at Winchester bay, large group of us (10 sites), it our annual trip. We do t-shirts, and do a Bacon night. Xp900's, teryx, 800-4, quads, and our ATC70's!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
July 7-17 at Winchester bay, large group of us (10 sites), it our annual trip. We do t-shirts, and do a Bacon night. Xp900's, teryx, 800-4, quads, and our ATC70's!
This will be our first year at Winchester...hope to meet up with you

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
Hay Cin, please take some pics for us. It is so D-M hot down here outside of Vegas and getting hotter, 114 degrees around the 4th. You all enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Hay Cin, please take some pics for us. It is so D-M hot down here outside of Vegas and getting hotter, 114 degrees around the 4th. You all enjoy!!!
We sure will. I know the heat has to be building down in your neck of the woods.. Lol

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·

Absolutely stoked!! Just completed all mods to the max and ready to hit horsfall this week!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Looking Good!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Well...the dealership screwed me...after hauling the machine 470 miles ..just after having the recall done....the secondary clutch bolt went ping and broke the belt cover and damaged the belt. All within the first 6,miles.....I had a gates belt and the nut and washer were still I side the belt casing...luckily I was going slow. I was able to get the cover off after pulling the front header pipe and use jb weld and tape to make the cover whole again.. Went and got red loctite from Fred Meyer in coos bay Oregon and tightened the crap out of the but and washer...and then was able to out 200,miles on her this weekend... Very pissed off at my local dealer as he assured me it was done right....and it wasn't....it needs a new helix..cover and belt...I'm getting ready to call them now

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
wow....so sorry to hear this but glad you were creative enough to salvage the trip to some extent. Yea, I would be all over that dealership for sure.....new parts for sure and then get it home and recheck EVERYTHING they touched.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts