Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
We will be there Memorial day weekend, fourth of July weekend and Labor Day weekend. We always stay at Horsefall when at Coos Bay. Last fourth of July was a great weekend, weather was nice and the sand was blown smooth. All of our other trips this season will be Winchester for dunefest and Florence for guys trips.

·
Registered
684 Posts
When you stay at horsfall, do you stay at the campground, or go all the way to the end where it dead ends and park in the RV area next to the beach? Sounds like you have a fun year planned!!!!
We stay at the campground. The end of the road is day use only I believe.

·
Registered
684 Posts
We got our sites for Horsefall campground reserved last night for Memorial Day. That place is filling up fast.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I will also be making reservations for the 3rd but I'm not staying up until midnight lol. I will just make them in the morning. What is the deal? 6 months out is the earliest you can book?

I thought you were staying out by the beach?

·
Registered
684 Posts
We always stay in the campground nearest the entrance, no interest in staying out by the beach. The access to the dune area is better and you get less wind and morning dew.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Spinreel to horsefall is probably 30 minutes in a sxs. Maybe not that long if you are hauling ass. There is a day use parking lot right next to the horsefall campground that puts you right at the edge of the open area with all the big dunes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts