Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have about five families going with a mixture of different equipments. Just thought I would throw the invite out there as it is early enough to get reservations when they open in a few days... The more the merrier. Really impressed with this area of the Oregon dunes. Never a disappointment. Hit me up for details. It would be a good chance for oregon, Idaho and Washington peeps to meet up... maybe even some northern California peeps!!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be cool horsfall to spin reel isn't that far...usually make the trip at least a few times a day... :) do they usually have any kind of drags going on for fun on the bigger holiday weeks or weekends?? We have traditionally only visited on off holiday weeks in the past.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If there is.. I would think there should be some chatter... hope to meet you out there during the holiday!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I will just miss you. we always take a 3 week vacation from the heat of vegas in july. we went to the oregan dunes last year while on vacation, in fact I bought my max in Portland at sk northwest/ the only dealer with a max in the NW usa at the time I could find. we loved Washington ( port angeles) and oregan and plan to return this year. however were going to Yellowstone and glacier first, so I will miss you all as im sure it will be july 24 ish before I get there

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well bulldog..if you change your mind.. you know where to find us...we will also go again in august sometime..

Reactions: bulldogs101

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For sure og....

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
K goodrich. ..I will be jealous that your there after us... because I would just like to stay there...always

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's awesome.. I wish I could squeeze an earlier quick trip in!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Depending on work. Hope to be back down some time in July again :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You looking at early or late July bc?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Depends on the holiday schedule ( senority thing ) Was in Florence the 2nd week of July last year.

Reactions: Cinergyswedge

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I will just miss you. we always take a 3 week vacation from the heat of vegas in july. we went to the oregan dunes last year while on vacation, in fact I bought my max in Portland at sk northwest/ the only dealer with a max in the NW usa at the time I could find. we loved Washington ( port angeles) and oregan and plan to return this year. however were going to Yellowstone and glacier first, so I will miss you all as im sure it will be july 24 ish before I get there
St. Anthony's is only about 1 1/2 from west Yellowstone, a few years back we spent 2 weeks up there, hit Yellowstone,Teton National park & finished at St. Anthonys - It was a great trip.

We are usually up in Oregon in July, haven't set any dates yet but we tend to go mid-late July. We camp at Hauser

·
Registered
684 Posts
We will be there Memorial day weekend, fourth of July weekend and Labor Day weekend. We always stay at Horsefall when at Coos Bay. Last fourth of July was a great weekend, weather was nice and the sand was blown smooth. All of our other trips this season will be Winchester for dunefest and Florence for guys trips.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We will be there Memorial day weekend, fourth of July weekend and Labor Day weekend. We always stay at Horsefall when at Coos Bay. Last fourth of July was a great weekend, weather was nice and the sand was blown smooth. All of our other trips this season will be Winchester for dunefest and Florence for guys trips.
When you stay at horsfall, do you stay at the campground, or go all the way to the end where it dead ends and park in the RV area next to the beach? Sounds like you have a fun year planned!!!!

·
Registered
684 Posts
When you stay at horsfall, do you stay at the campground, or go all the way to the end where it dead ends and park in the RV area next to the beach? Sounds like you have a fun year planned!!!!
We stay at the campground. The end of the road is day use only I believe.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts