Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
That does bite. I can't say anything negitive about TurnKey's customer service though. I bought my doors from them, and my order and shippment went with no hassles. Sorry your having a problem, hopefully Adam will make it right with you.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I finally got my doors and tie rods from them this week after ordering them over a month ago. I havent bolted them on yet but everything looks very high quality and was individually bagged and packed excellent. If getting higher quality product means waiting, I will gladly wait. I bet they are just hammered with orders.
Wow dude...really? Remember when I posted about my ordering my doors, it was like 6 days later I had em on the Mav...

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I just missed getting in on that batch of doors. I had to wait till the next batch was done. They look worth the wait though.
Not to hi-jack this thread, just remember the tolerances that BRP put these things together are ahmm, a little loose. Be prepared to do some tweaking on the mounting holes on the strike plate bars. I had to elongate them almost 1/2" to get the latch and strike plates lined up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts