Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sweet! That should increase the supply and reduce the demand for the Mavericks.......:serious:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you guys noticed the one big difference between Honda and all the others? They don't use a centrifugal clutch system. Theirs is an actual automotive-style automatic. Granted, it's only a 3-speed, but it's a sealed unit with a torque converter.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I can't for the life of me understand why Honda doesn't move from the 90's .... Its 2013 & they don't seem to want to get in the game...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
boy that side profile is an absolutely ugly machine, now my hats off to honda for at least trying to move forward a tiny bit, but plenty of work to do yet. I know honda has the talent to make something great, its ust they need to do it. great name, long history, talented people. they make other things real good, so the things are there, just need to do it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
They had the technology in the 80's when the pilots were released. Those things were way ahead of there day when they released them. They need to get rid of there conservative engineers/design team and release something that is ground breaking and will take the market by storm. Probable won't happen. Those Hondamatic trannys suck. I used to be a true blue Honda fan but have since switched to CanAm. Maybe someday they will surprise us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts