Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Protect the vulnerable underside of the plastic rocker panels with our Aluminum Rock Sliders. Lighter and more affordable than similar factory accessories offered from BRP. Slim design wont sacrifice ground clearance.
Easy install, mounts to factory locations and all hardware included. Will not interfere with the stock belly pan skid plate - Will fit with Holz Racing Products Belly Pan Skid Plate.
Made from 3/16" 5086 marine grade aluminum.

These are brand new in the box. I'm asking $175.00 or best offer. Call or text Jesse 626-488-038three

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
oooohhhh ahhhhhhh, I like those. thinking!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make me an offer I can't refuse. lol I work in Orange County if you're ever up this way and wanted to meet up.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ttt

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make me an offer guys.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
You have these available for the Max model as well? Would they interfere with side (Nerf) bars installed in the future?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ttt

·
Registered
1 Posts
If still available, will these fit with the rock sliders (Stock) installed? If not available, where are these purchased new from? I need to ensure they will fit with the rock sliders, seems the sliders still allow rocks to hit plastic rocker panel lowers

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
He sold them...... to me :smile: Not sure if these will fit along with BRP rock slider, maybe with a little modification. Check with Holz Racing about getting a set of these.
rock 2.JPG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts