Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
2020 X3 X RS RR
Ouch, that was brutal. Don't let the PETA see this lol.... Well built car, took that real well.

Registered
X3 XRS R Triple Black
WOW! Dustin and his brother were MOOVING went that cow jumped out there

Reminds me of trophy truck vs two cows @ 112 mph a while back. Have some fun on you phone with the 360 view

Registered
we almost hit a whitetail doe a couple years ago on our outlander doing 45 mph.. pretty sure i still have a skid mark in them boxers to this day.. Happened so fast i couldn't even see if it had horns.. just a brown and white blur with me yelling "Shhheeeeeetttttttttttttttt" and locking up the front brakes.. missing it by inches. at a stop a few minutes later (group ride) i talked to our friends behind us about it, and that is how i found out it was a doe lol

Registered
Saw the video and his follow up video to walk through the damage on the car during his live event on 1/11/22 walk around. Was super suprised on how well the car held up and great insight on the safety gear used. Glad the team was okay, walked away, and weren't even sore afterwards.

Registered
X3 XRS R Triple Black
Saw the video and his follow up video to walk through the damage on the car during his live event on 1/11/22 walk around. Was super suprised on how well the car held up and great insight on the safety gear used. Glad the team was okay, walked away, and weren't even sore afterwards.
That was good show and was just as surprised that the car was intact

Registered
the one point Shock Therapy stressed both in the cow episode and the one yesterday is the issue of five point harnesses. It prompted me to install that in my unit. the thought of sliding forward and breaking legs is not a good one....

Registered
the one point Shock Therapy stressed both in the cow episode and the one yesterday is the issue of five point harnesses. It prompted me to install that in my unit. the thought of sliding forward and breaking legs is not a good one....
I was thinking the same thing when he mentioned that point too. Back in my days when I worked on an ambulance, I had a call of a wreck where the passenger had her feet on the dash and the airbags were deployed after an accident. Equally gruesome and painful injury of sliding under your 4 point harness and smaking your knees into the steering column and dashboard.

Registered
2016 Maverick
I can't un-see those images of the airbag going off with the feet on the dash. I have 5 points in my Maverick. They did the job when we rolled it last summer, we only went over twice, these guys looked to go over 7, 8 times. A worthy investment

1 - 15 of 15 Posts