·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
anyone else ?

·
Premium Member
9,071 Posts
I got the exhaust off last Sunday and ripped out the indices of the cat. Its a pita, I used hole saws, drill bits, hammer, pry bars and a die grinder to clean up the rest.

This weekend I will wrap the pipes and re-install.

FYI the honeycomb stuff is 304 stainless steel.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I got the exhaust off last Sunday and ripped out the indices of the cat. Its a pita, I used hole saws, drill bits, hammer, pry bars and a die grinder to clean up the rest.

That certainly sounds like a PITA.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts

No pictures? WTH

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Mega is it worth the hassle ?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I was thinking about big gun evo 3/4 system I can get it for 550 shipped , what u pay for muzzy

·
Premium Member
9,071 Posts
Mega is it worth the hassle ?
I had the pipes off to wrap them so its not too bad. The biggest pain was removing the silencers. I had to heat them with a torch to get them off the wye fitting.

For $50 I will remove your cats insides. Ship yours and I will send you mine all cleaned out.

·
Premium Member
9,071 Posts
Looking at the big 2 into 1 resonator. If I cut off the ends and welded in 2" tube I bet it would flow better too. The silencers look good enough to leave alone, except for painting the tips black.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I was thinking about big gun evo 3/4 system I can get it for 550 shipped , what u pay for muzzy
I got my full muzzy system with the black mufflers for $950

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
For $50 I will remove your cats insides. Ship yours and I will send you mine all cleaned out.
that might not be a bad side gig , lol , does that section weigh a lot ?

also when removing the cats and resonators, we need to make a X section somewhere , the stock system does it where the cats at,

21 - 34 of 34 Posts