Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone around OK or AR plan on heading to Hot Springs for the Rock Crawl and SXS competitions? I would really like to see another Maverick out on the trail. I get swamped every time I go out. Always the only maverick with a shit load of rzrs.

·
Registered
711 Posts
i will be there. there will be a maverick running in the SxS race up the hills. he won the whole thing last year on a RZR, he is trying it this year on a maverick.

run your stock tires. you'll have an absolute blast on stock tires. if you are running big mud tires, you'll wish you has stockers. the stock big horns are amazing at trails and rocks.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be there Sat morning. I would like to find you and bullshit about the clutches. I'm sure it wont be hard to find me, probably be the only other maverick there. I do like my bighorns, just wondering how long they are gonna last.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't wait to see some more mavericks. Hopefully ya'll won't have your wives with you and I will be able to see some rzrs get whooped on. lol

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Whattha, are you going to get a camp site or stay in a motel?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will probably throw a tent up in the back of the truck or just pass out drunk in the cab. Either way, we should hook up and put sum rzrs to same.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts