Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be checking the forum daily, feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to get you the answer.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
why does your exhaust cost so much ? lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice sense of humor Benzo

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
it sounded good ! lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Dyno results......need to see the numbers for ourselves.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Why arent there any videos of your product?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
why does your exhaust cost so much ? lol
ALL of our exhausts are hand made here in Brookpark, Ohio, T.I G. welded and use the best packing available. A quick look at the other pipe makers prices and we are in the same ballpark price wise.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Ive had full HMF's on my raptor 700 and my ktm 525xc. Love yall's stuff.

Reactions: HMF-Exhausts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Dyno Results are under the resources tab on the link they provided.... ( A+ HMF )
My bad, looked at the tuning tab but not the resources tab…..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why arent there any videos of your product?
I checked with the ad-guy and there is not a vid of the maverick, sorry. 50 lashes for the ad-guy.
The bosses Mav is totally modded for rallying so his current exhaust set up is no where near the one we offer. Sooooo I'm sorry to let you down on the vid.
I WILL see if one of our sponsored riders can provide one.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
send me a exhaust ill get u some pics videos and 300-500' times :)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Thats a bummer, guess I will have to wait till someone buys one and posts pics and/or a video. Not gonna drop a grand on exhaust sight unseen.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats a bummer, guess I will have to wait till someone buys one and posts pics and/or a video. Not gonna drop a grand on exhaust sight unseen.
No you won't !
I just texted the boss asking to put the production muffler section on his heavily modded rally/gncc maverick Monday.
You see, he modded the whole Mav. rear section. It now has a spare tire and relocated radiator so he had to change the muffler as well.
Matter of fact the whole roll cage and front end was re made. Ill post pics of what he did tomorrow.

Hans (The H in HMF) can't ever leave anything stock...

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
What is the current forum member discount code? Only one found is "MAV10HMF3X932". And it is expired. Lots of potential customers want to know :) Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Found it on another thread. Funny thing is it is the same code that I found above... LOL!! Hey HMF, you need to check your Q&A page!

For everyone here on the Maverick forums we have a special discount code that is currently active as a 10% discount to all forum members. Here is that code just so that everyone can see it :

MAV10HMF3X932

If you have any questions and would like a quick response just call us at 216-631-6980 or use our toll free number 866/HMF-PIPE. We have staff ready to assist you with your needs.

Also ATV Exhausts . Exhaust Accessories has some great information available if you need a quick shipping quote or just want to learn more about HMF.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
No you won't !
I just texted the boss asking to put the production muffler section on his heavily modded rally/gncc maverick Monday.
You see, he modded the whole Mav. rear section. It now has a spare tire and relocated radiator so he had to change the muffler as well.
Matter of fact the whole roll cage and front end was re made. Ill post pics of what he did tomorrow.

Hans (The H in HMF) can't ever leave anything stock...
Hi Hans, I went to your web sight and asked a question regarding a quiet muffler for a maverick. The sight said you would respond in 24hr. I never herd back.
shoe

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have an 2015 XMR and I'm interested in a cat/resonator delete pipe with mufflers and a tuner. What do you suggest? How much weight savings and HP/TQ can I expect from this setup? How can I protect that tuner from water? Can you PM a price including discount for your suggested setup? Thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts