Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We are waiting on powder coat samples from our supplier to try and match the color for muffler shells. Our end caps have to be electro coated to withstand direct contact with the hot exhaust gasses and we cannot get that color in electro coat. Were thinking the Color match muffler shells with black or polished tips is gonna be a hot combo.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Do these have a us forrest service legal spark arrestor ?
The dual slip ons have their own removable forestry approved spark arrestors. The 3" Race pipe and the Big Core do not. Turbo chargers without any sort of bypass are considered to be an approved spark arrestor. However the OE turbo's internal waste-gate allows some gasses past the turbine wheel so I believe the OE unit will not comply without an arrestor in the silencer.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Was trying to order the 3/4 single exhaust system blacked out on the website, but it will not accept the discount code. Can you let me know if it is still available? Ready to order. Thanks.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Any SOUND decibel readings on the variety of options? I'm trying stay as quiet or near as quiet to stock.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts