Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new setup Maverick setup forced us here at HMF to spend some extra time developing the right systems. Turns out, we were able to create Dual and Single systems that have specific types of power. Here's some info with photos on the systems we created.

If you're looking for more information, check out our website at HMFracing.com

big-core-slip-on.jpg
big-core-slip-on-1.jpg
big-core-3-4-1.jpg
big-core-3-4.jpg
Big Core Systems
Our Big Core systems feature a 2-1/2" internal core which is larger than our standard 2-1/8" core. It also features a 2-1/2" downpipe that drops exhaust pressure after the turbo, without excessive noise. The downpipe also features an 18mm oxygen sensor bung for easy air-ful monitoring and/or tuning. The combination of the larger core and downpipe allows the turbo to operate more efficiently creating more power.

3/4 Systems
The 3/4 system adds a 2-into-1 Up-Pipe with a 1-3/4" Merge Collector. This up pipe does not have a catalytic converter and is recommended for closed-course competition use only.

dual-3-4-1.jpg
dual-3-42.jpg
dual-slip-on.jpg
dual-slip-on-1.jpg
Dual Systems
The Dual System mufflers use the 2-1/8" Performance Series straight cores. These replace the original restrictive mufflers and maximize the exhaust flow for better overal performance. These systems feature the trademark HMF sound with color and end cap options.

·
Registered
227 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Do you have a special for forum members?
I asked them via email and they said yes. I sent another email asking what code to enter upon checkout and was told the he is not "authorized" to give the code out. We have to find it somewhere on the forum. If you find it please let me know. It has taken some time just to get to this point and am thinking of buying elsewhere. I'm sure the code is here somewhere, but I am a mechanic not a technician. That being said, I'm old and not so savvy with the computer.

·
Registered
428 Posts
The standard HMF slip-ons are the same as the XRS/XXC.....I found them online for $534 shipped! If you want the full setup, obviously that wont work.

·
Registered
191 Posts
The standard HMF slip-ons are the same as the XRS/XXC.....I found them online for $534 shipped! If you want the full setup, obviously that wont work.
Thank you for trying to help. I'm wanting the up pipe for an xds turbo. I've found two manufactures for said product. I'm ready to buy one, and simply looking for the forum discount code HMF says they have. I went directly to HMF and they were not helpful. It is a mystery to me.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thank you for trying to help. I'm wanting the up pipe for an xds turbo. I've found two manufactures for said product. I'm ready to buy one, and simply looking for the forum discount code HMF says they have. I went directly to HMF and they were not helpful. It is a mystery to me.
I called evolution motorsports. They gave me a forum discount. I paid and it is all done.
No more waiting and searching.

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Yes, looks like HMF does not need or want our business. I'll look into the evolution products.
I kinda feel the same, except I like the design of the HMF pipe better. Just seems more effective having the pipes converging right beneath the turbo instead of lower like Evo's. Also looks better in my opinion. Anyone have any feedback regarding the design aspect compared to Evo's?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Apologies for that guys. Our marketing guru (who handles things like forum discounts) is out of the office until tomorrow. The guys in sales should have been able to give you the discount over the phone until we get the web code working. Please let me know if you have any other questions and I will try to help. Again, I apologize.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Apologies for that guys. Our marketing guru (who handles things like forum discounts) is out of the office until tomorrow. The guys in sales should have been able to give you the discount over the phone until we get the web code working. Please let me know if you have any other questions and I will try to help. Again, I apologize.
I would be interested in the price for XDS Turbo Race Up pipe shipped to 95621 with the forum discount. If you cant ship to 95621 then too 89521
[h=1][/h]

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I asked them via email and they said yes. I sent another email asking what code to enter upon checkout and was told the he is not "authorized" to give the code out. We have to find it somewhere on the forum. If you find it please let me know. It has taken some time just to get to this point and am thinking of buying elsewhere. I'm sure the code is here somewhere, but I am a mechanic not a technician. That being said, I'm old and not so savvy with the computer.
Sorry about that confusion everyone, we have been training some new sales staff. The new guy was probably just afraid of getting in trouble. For everyone here on the Maverick forums we have a special discount code that is currently active as a 10% discount to all forum members. Here is that code just so that everyone can see it
MAV10HMF3X932
If you have any questions and would like a quick response just call us at 216-631-6980 or use our toll free number 866/HMF-PIPE. We have staff ready to assist you with your needs.

Also http://hmfracing.com has some great information available if you need a quick shipping quote or just want to learn more about HMF.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sorry about that confusion everyone, we have been training some new sales staff. The new guy was probably just afraid of getting in trouble. For everyone here on the Maverick forums we have a special discount code that is currently active as a 10% discount to all forum members. Here is that code just so that everyone can see it

If you have any questions and would like a quick response just call us at 216-631-6980 or use our toll free number 866/HMF-PIPE. We have staff ready to assist you with your needs.

Also ATV Exhausts . Exhaust Accessories has some great information available if you need a quick shipping quote or just want to learn more about HMF.

Understood and greatly appreciated response. I'm headed to your innerweb site to place an order.

·
Registered
191 Posts
FYI for everyone.
Give them a call for your order if you want to use the discount code. I just got off the phone with Dylan and the entire process including creating an account took 5 minutes and 6 seconds call time. If you want a heads up on the shipping, their website shipping estimate was spot on to the actual charge--and very reasonable I might add.
Thank you HMF, I will be using that account again.:big smile:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts