Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Can Am Maverick can now be unleashed with the HMF dual and 3/4 full exhaust. Both these systems give the Maverick an angry, aggressive sound while maintaining a low volume output, and increasing horse power throughout the power curve.

AND... if you're REALLY interested in picking up one of these systems, here's a 10% Code to use on HMFracing.com:
MAV10HMF3X932

Click Here to hear the system

Click Here to see the dyno chart

Maverick-SO.jpg Maverick_bracket.jpg maverick-bracket.jpg maverick-side.jpg MaverickBung.jpg MaverickFullAssembly.jpg MaverickHalfSystem.jpg MaverickSLipons.jpg

·
Registered
202 Posts
Is there an updated promo code?

·
Registered
227 Posts
The Can Am Maverick can now be unleashed with the HMF dual and 3/4 full exhaust. Both these systems give the Maverick an angry, aggressive sound while maintaining a low volume output, and increasing horse power throughout the power curve.

AND... if you're REALLY interested in picking up one of these systems, here's a 10% Code to use on HMFracing.com:
MAV10HMF3X932

Click Here to hear the system

Click Here to see the dyno chart

View attachment 4210 View attachment 4211 View attachment 4212 View attachment 4213 View attachment 4214 View attachment 4215 View attachment 4216 View attachment 4217
That last dyno run had a full system and a k and n air filter?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Did you have a coupon code? If so, what is it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
I can't find a current one. The one at the top of this thread is from 8 months ago and no longer works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts