Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CanAm Maverick Sport 1000R
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I ordered a HMF front bumper and installed it, needless to say it was not to my liking, now the issue at hand is the holes that are now in my stock front clip gaurds. (STOCK BARS) I have literally looked everywhere for replacement stock front bars and can not find them even went through can am parts catalogs to try and find them and still nothing, does any one have any tips to find them? Thank you!

·
Premium Member
12,284 Posts
Try Rocky Mountain ATV. They have an excellent microfiche of every model. Good luck.

Reactions: Dropzone27

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try Rocky Mountain ATV. They have an excellent microfiche of every model. Good luck.
I tried to find it and still couldn't, this has turned in to quite a hunt... SMH

·
Registered
2020 MavS Xrc
1,154 Posts
Agreed on RMATV. Pricing is competitive and shipping response is predictable.

47705206303LH Front Bumper$83.99$71.39Usually ships in 7-10 business days
48705206308RH Front Bumper$83.99$71.39Usually ships in 7-10 business days

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agreed on RMATV. Pricing is competitive and shipping response is predictable.

47705206303LH Front Bumper$83.99$71.39Usually ships in 7-10 business days
48705206308RH Front Bumper$83.99$71.39Usually ships in 7-10 business days
If possible could you paste the link to where you found this, jumped on RMATV and looked the # up and it is saying nothing found, thanks!

·
Registered
2020 MavS Xrc
1,154 Posts
Already shut down my laptop but use "OEM Parts" drop-down at top of page to select Can-Am model and year, then to fiche for Chassis parts where you'll see exploded diagram and parts list. RMATV assigns their own p/ns to all OEM and aftermarket mfr items but you'll see both when you order. Searching by mfr's p/n won't work with RMATV.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Already shut down my laptop but use "OEM Parts" drop-down at top of page to select Can-Am model and year, then to fiche for Chassis parts where you'll see exploded diagram and parts list. RMATV assigns their own p/ns to all OEM and aftermarket mfr items but you'll see both when you order. Searching by mfr's p/n won't work with RMATV.
Mission SUCCESS I have found it! I see what your saying, about the part number difference on RMATV and found it on the Parts Diagram! Thank you for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts