Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Got my single setup today... ecu is still out so no sound reviews , but fit/quality/look review ill just leave at YES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AzTurboXDS

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well, got my ecu back today, and finally got to hear er, sounds killer, its noisey, but i think everything sounds louder in the neighborhood.. cant really get two wild in the neighborhood but it defiantly feels better!

Hopefully get out to the dunes first weekend of November and really get the full idea of the new power

Reactions: AzTurboXDS

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
cant wait to get it out! just the little I can do in the neighborhood ( cant take it to the streets/ not street legal ) it feels killer.... no gauges. so I don't know what its doing for boost now, but it definitely seems to put the front suspension to full droop from a 15mph stab to full throttle. hahaha

(got my ecu from alba today)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Went for a rip tonight kinda.... the extra power is very well welcome! Lol was rainin, so wet roads. But still blows em off. Dunes next weekend im stoked

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

I ran out of public road, but this look about right? Without gauges i dont know lol

·
Registered
579 Posts
don't know if its right,But sure doesn't look wrong. can you feel the difference big time with flash and exhaust.I could,still have a shit eating grin when I get to drive it.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It definately feels strong! Never really got too after it on the street, so this weekend at the dunes will be the test

Reactions: Mo Turbo

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
sorry, forgot to upload vid. Let me see if I have something

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #33