Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The HMF™IQ Billet Backplate for the Can-Am® Maverick X3 is an aftermarket backplate that's designed to add more reinforcement to a weak spot on the stock X3. Machined out of 6061 Aluminum, this backplate replaces the stock plate and adds support to the thin radius rod mounting points. Utilizing all the stock hardware, the HMF™IQ Billet Backplate is an easy way to instantly install a ton of reinforcement.

Replaces thin stock backplate
Adds support to thin radius rod mounting points
Utilizes stock hardware
Easy to install

https://www.hmfracing.com/equipment/can-am-maverick-x3/billet-backplate-can-am-maverick-x3

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
really cool! although it needs a tow hook, id buy one for sure if it had a tow hook mount

·
Registered
247 Posts
Very nice, but I wouldn't buy one with out an option to add a hitch mount, or at least a tie point for a strap.

·
Registered
111 Posts
nice! Anything for the front? I agree a tie down is needed on the plate and / or a hitch. Although i wouldn't buy one with a hitch..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We actually tossed that idea on the table yesterday but were concerned it would look cheap. We will likely make another version from plate steel. Our press brake is down temporarily and our test X3 is on the dyno until tomorrow so after that well be back on it. Keep the feedback coming though guys we appreciate it!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you for the compliment. We are building a front winch bumper that replaces the original front A arm mounting plate and lower radiator support. We should have pictures available next week. Also designing some other parts to strengthen the front end.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Guys here is a link to everything we've got ready for the X3 as of now. Can-Am Maverick X3 Bumpers and Accessories Were not stopping here though we have a couple other accessories that will be available soon as well as our Turbo back exhaust and muffler delete pipe. We also have a pretty hot stock injector ECU tune to go with the exhausts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts