Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the best deal on the 12" hiper siderwinder rims, with Yellow rings?
Im thinking 7" or 8" in the front & 10" for the rear

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
Call Kartek or Fullerton Sandsport to see what they are selling them for as they may have good pricing on them. My friend has those rims and says the beadlocks leak on his sandtires. He likes them otherwise.

If you are looking for another rim for sandtires look at the douglas sectors or ultimate beadlock.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, looking at changing to 10" wide rim for the rears. I am using the stock 8" rims with my blasters and they really need to be on a 10" rim

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
With a 10" rim you will notice a huge difference in the Blasters. They will float better and hook up better. Just be glad you get to go with a 12" rim. The prices on a 14" rim are crazy.

This OMF rim is pretty sweet

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With a 10" rim you will notice a huge difference in the Blasters. They will float better and hook up better.
Thats what I have been told by a few peeps.I was going to cut my 80/20 blasters down to 60/40 to get more spin and was told to put them on a 10" wide rims first. I just like the hipers because of the weight

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With a 10" rim you will notice a huge difference in the Blasters. They will float better and hook up better. Just be glad you get to go with a 12" rim. The prices on a 14" rim are crazy.

This OMF rim is pretty sweet
That rim only comes in a 6 or 7" wide version

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
I would not cut your Blasters yet. I run the 80/20 on a 10" rim on my XP1000 and it is perfect. Just enough bit.

I think OMF can make it on a 10" rim for the right amount of money.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Who has the best deal on the 12" hiper siderwinder rims, with Yellow rings?
Im thinking 7" or 8" in the front & 10" for the rear
Try AReed, Alex. He sells HiPer. Gonna order some from him soon just can't decide what tire to choose. Of course I'm not looking for sand tires though.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I am looking for pricing on the following Hiper rims for my Maverick:
Sidewinder 2's with the yellow and/or black billet center & yellow beadlock ring.
2 ea Rears, 12x10, 5/5 offset?
2 ea Fronts, 12x7/8, 3/4 or 4/4 offset ?

It is my understanding that the first offset number is the inside measurement, correct?
your input on getting the correct offset is welcome

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hiper rims

Here is what I am looking for. I could also get the same one that has the black/polish billet center and add a yellow ring but that may be about the same cost or more.

Attachments

Reactions: heavysledz

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
those are pretty sick looking...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
wow, that is a great deal for all 4!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Those are already sold. Since he took them apart to have them powdercoat they could leak if he did not put them together correctly. They are the wrong offset also. It is a good deal but I would still have to buy more parts to make them work.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 25 Posts