Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for making two riding post today but we got some good riding events coming up and always like meet some Can Am riders. Who all is going? Pretty sure is the largest mud riding event in the Nation. Going to do some good riding, watching and drinking entertainment.

Cheers!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Be sure, and I mean really really really sure... to make sure everything that you have that can be snatched and grabbed while your not looking is locked up tight!! also, if any of your crew breaks down on a trail, DO NOT leave the bike alone , have someone stay with it! last year, a guy that rides with us broke a belt, they left the bike for 20 minutes, came back, no wheels and tires. and he wasn't the only one it happened to. Yetti coolers got stolen from 3 of our guys, 1 even had his chained down and they cut the chains.
It fun and all, don't get me wrong, just be safe and secure!

·
Registered
668 Posts
I so ready , hope I can make it to the weekend with the maverick in one piece lol. I have a spare belt, radius arm, and rear axle . Let the good times happen, I've never had issue but I have heard of things stole and seen bikes that have been stripped on the trail "punks". But ............. I can't wait !

·
Registered
150 Posts
Our group will be there. All 70+ of us

Reactions: sTa

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ha, we travel good, what can i say, lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have a semi truck full of SXS and a couple huge quads haha. Just look for a bunch of Okies sitting on top of a semi trailer and come hang out and have a couple beers! I'm a sand rider and this will be my first mud event... Probably won't be getting too crazy in the Mav.. I don't like to break stuff or clean it haha... See y'all there!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Be sure, and I mean really really really sure... to make sure everything that you have that can be snatched and grabbed while your not looking is locked up tight!! also, if any of your crew breaks down on a trail, DO NOT leave the bike alone , have someone stay with it! last year, a guy that rides with us broke a belt, they left the bike for 20 minutes, came back, no wheels and tires. and he wasn't the only one it happened to. Yetti coolers got stolen from 3 of our guys, 1 even had his chained down and they cut the chains.
It fun and all, don't get me wrong, just be safe and secure!
yes one person stays in the woods near it with .22 rifle and subsonic ammo......hit everyone of those s.o.b.'s kneecaps when they touch your vehicle. Damn redneck pirates need to be taught a lifelong lesson, the limp will remind them not to steal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts