Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before 10 hr i was getting around 7850 or 7900 rpm pedal to floor. Now after 10hr I've seen it go as high 8050 rpm and speed 78. I know anything 8000 and up is in red. Should i be concerned and anyone else seen this?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Sounds like you got one of the good ones! The computer Closes the throttle down to hold ur maximum RPM so it sounds like you're doing good.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In time In time. Hell it took me forever to talk her into it plus the screen name on her ass didnt really go over well. lol I told her we can do it the easy way or the hard way and as u can see the great penmanship she chose the easy way

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh I've already talked her into it. Hell I have pictures that would make Larry Flint blush and Hugh Hefner cry out "I've never seen that part of a woman" Who knows i might pm u a few pics in the future. My last 4 VIN is 0934. I've seen others talk about and ask about VIN#. Whats the connection or importance?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I've towed mine and hit 100 nothing flew off lol

·
Registered
461 Posts
I've towed mine and hit 100 nothing flew off lol
You going for the world record?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
329 Posts
Not importance at all really. Most people state what part of the country they are from. When they list there vin# it lets the community know were the Mavericks are and how many have been put out. When this first put out some vin's were being recalled.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Not importance at all really. Most people state what part of the country they are from. When they list there vin# it lets the community know were the Mavericks are and how many have been put out. When this first put out some vin's were being recalled.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts