Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question. I started producing Maverick X3 how-to videos on YouTube recently. I am currently in the middle of a project to install a good looking, high quality turn signal kit on my X3 ride that looks and works better than anything I have seen out there so far. Even the plug and play kits. My question is whether there is a market for the kit. Price range will be from $159.00 to $249.00 depending on the level of pre-built wiring that will be available. Would you buy one?
Here is a link to my 3/4 finished project.
I have found a better way to do the front lights and am waiting for parts to arrive to experiment. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
In short - if you build it they will come
A plug and play is always preferable and if you could get it to work like a car with a proportionately short lever on the column I would be in for one and I suspect I'm not the only one.
Best of luck

·
Registered
799 Posts
I would be interested if you come back on.

·
Registered
337 Posts
$150 ish could get a lot of sales. That’s chump change in the X3 world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,686 Posts

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
I'd be interested if the front was the same as the back. Factory looking. I'd prefer small led strips vs bulbs. You could incorporate the small bulbs into the side lights so the blink too. plug an play is the best.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Man that’s awesome. I’d buy it and I can’t even get a plate here in California lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts