1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOU READY TO LIGHT UP THE NIGHT!

6000k.jpg
6000k1.jpg

Swerve Off Road is happy to have our HID Kits back on sale now. These are the same kits we have been selling for years.

2x35 Watt 6000k for Lo Beams
2x55 Watt 6000k for Hi Beams

157.99 shipped

These are the same lights Eagle Eye sells for 154.99 for single pair. These are plug and play. For this style and quality you wont find them cheaper. 1 year warranty, if you need a replacement bulb after a year we will sell it to you for 10.00. That's only if you purchased from us.

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its possible when we were liquidating our stock early last year. Today the price is 157.99 shipped anywhere in the US.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Ok so you indicate that the kit is plug & play but is this kit customized specifically for the Maverick or is this a universal kit that connects to standard headlamp connectors?

Also, can you provide pics of the installation of the ballasts including recommendation on where to best locate them?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Ok so you indicate that the kit is plug & play but is this kit customized specifically for the Maverick or is this a universal kit that connects to standard headlamp connectors?

Also, can you provide pics of the installation of the ballasts including recommendation on where to best locate them?
Yes! What he said.

M

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

It is plug and play, you do not have to cut any wires to hook this kit up.

This is how I mounted mine, I used to sell this mount for the commander and it works for the Mav too. I don't have any of these mounts left however it's pretty simple to make. The ballasts are mounted on the top and bottom, there is a spacer which raises the mount for a gap.

sorhidmount.jpg

·
Registered
293 Posts
Received my kit rather quickly and installed it this morning. I made a bracket like the one in the photo to mount the control boxes, but where are you guys securing the blocks in the wiring? (I'm refering to the couple inch blocks inline on the one wire coming from each control box) I figure I will ziptie everything to tidy it up but I could see these bouncing around. I'll post some photos tonight after dark.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Received my kit rather quickly and installed it this morning. I made a bracket like the one in the photo to mount the control boxes, but where are you guys securing the blocks in the wiring? (I'm refering to the couple inch blocks inline on the one wire coming from each control box) I figure I will ziptie everything to tidy it up but I could see these bouncing around. I'll post some photos tonight after dark.
I just zipped tied them together and secured them. I will snap a pic tomorrow and send it to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts