Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Wife and I have been into sand cars for a few years. (I see some familiar board names here) Almost got out of it a few years back, then picked up the current car that is more desert capable and street legal to boot. (Picture of the current ride is below)

Recently we moved to northern AZ and figure that we will be needing a more multi-purpose machine to run forest trails, etc. Over New Years we test drove the Wildcat and the RZR and were impressed with both. Still looking to test drive a Maverick, but for our needs, on paper, it looks like it may be the best fit. Just need to stop by the local dealer in Rye and I am sure I can arrange that.

So, currently deciding if I want to off the Baja and go SxS route, and if so, which one will best fit my needs.

Will be reading threads re: what you like, what you don’t, good mods, trouble spots, etc.

Thanks in advance for answering any questions and insight you may have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yummi, haven't I seen you on Glamis Dunes.com?

Yep, same me.

Looking to get more info re: Trail rides, etc hence poking around on the various SxS forums read up and see what folks are saying. GD is great for dunes info, but it is kind of skewed towards dunes and that will be just a few trips a year anymore. If it was just for dunes, would not consider offing the desert car.

Thanks for the info above.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts