Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading here for the last few weeks and I haven't got a maverick yet will proably be looking to pick one up next summer or fall I am from Kansas just decided to register here I have rode atvs since I was 14 never had a side by side though am really looking forward to getting one wife is making me pay off some bills before I can buy one also if anyone has places around central Kansas to ride side by sides I would like to know thanks

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and glad you did some reading.....hopefully when you are ready to make your purchase, you will be confident in your decision based on the research you did.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I went to look at the mavericks and ended up coming home with a base model for 14106 out the door with 4 year warranty here is a picture of it to bad its like 0 degrees out and I only got to ride it very little

·
Registered
725 Posts
LOL...That was a quick summer..Enjoy and don't let the cold stop you from riding..Who care if you cant talk cuz ur face is frozen

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea just went to look didn't even take a trailer and it 1.5 hours from my house to dealer but I thought it was a deal I couldn't pass up that's the best price I found around here wife said it was ok so I got it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts