Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone? My name is JT and we are located in NY. We have a full service aftermarket shop so if you ever need anything let us know. Our new storefront is nearly complete and we are anticipating a Dec 1st opening. We are located in the Monticello Area of NY and in addition to ATV and SXS Parts we will carry snowmobile parts and accessories as well. If your ever in the area feel free to stop by, chat or check out our inventory. Where else in the Northeast can you sit down in some PRP. Pro Armor or Twisted stitch seats? No where lol Thanks again for the support! - JT, Team FAS Motorsports - 914-799-5558

·
Registered
338 Posts
Whats up everyone? My name is JT and we are located in NY. We have a full service aftermarket shop so if you ever need anything let us know. Our new storefront is nearly complete and we are anticipating a Dec 1st opening. We are located in the Monticello Area of NY and in addition to ATV and SXS Parts we will carry snowmobile parts and accessories as well. If your ever in the area feel free to stop by, chat or check out our inventory. Where else in the Northeast can you sit down in some PRP. Pro Armor or Twisted stitch seats? No where lol Thanks again for the support! - JT, Team FAS Motorsports - 914-799-5558
Good luck with the new store

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts