Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!! Thinking of buy a base Maverick soon. I mainly ride WV on the HM trails with my boys on their dirt bikes. Currently have a RZR and getting the itch for a new ride. The RZR has been a great, reliable machine. Hoping the Maverick will be the same way if I go that way.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site. What Rzr are you switching from?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the site. What Rzr are you switching from?
Have a 2010 RZR S with 4k miles on it. It has never left me on the trail, although I did brake a shock spring one ride, so it was a slow go back to camp! Polaris warranty has been great with replacing bushings, tie rods, bearings and I dont seem to go thru them like some RZR owners. Mainly ride fast on the trails, trying to keep up with teenager kids on dirt bikes. Stay away from mud holes if I can.

Just hope my next ride is a good as my RZR now.

How is CanAm's warranty??

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I haven't had to use the factory 6 mo warranty. I'm now past that so hopefully I won't have to use my extended warranty either. I switched to the Maverick from an 08 Teryx that was a built monster. So far I love the Mav. It seems like it has much better engineering and the ride does say it all. IMHO.

Although, some guys have had some issues with their clutch bolts breaking.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
welcome. enjoy. be sure to carry 3 essintials

1- spare belt
2- various tools
3- spare tire and plugs. ( u can buy the dirt cheap tire and rim just as an emergency) so if you rip out a tire you have a way back

1 - 7 of 7 Posts