Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool2: Hey Guys UTV.Inc, others!!, It’s me Larry B. I made it over here too Afghanistan. Wow the Maverick looks way different from when I seen it in stock form. Looking good... I see you have it up for sale already, if you take a trade in plus cash I my take it off your hands Lol. If for nothing I'm still on the fence about selling and or trading my Cmder for the new Mav. I have 9 mos to make up my mind. Well this time I'm at a FOB in the city, can't see much of the country side unless you’re flying or convoying, High wall with covered fencing to help keep out bad guy and looking in plus there stuff out. Last time I was in the mountain, and could look out with binos. Being in the city and it being weather, we get the smells of burning wood or whatever heck there burning in the mornings and at night, there sores of heat. Well I can't see or view any of the videos or some picture that the folk’s posts on the forum cause the Military and or IT people have things blocked. I'll try and fire off some pictures if I can without giving a location out. Thanks and ride hard and safe, see ya this fall. Goairborne!!!! Mesa, AZ

·
Official Site Vendor
525 Posts
Hey Larry be safe Buddy ... and we dont want another commander we just sold ours to get the Mav lol let us know if you need anything while your away from home

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and I sure will!! If I do get the mav, I'll be ordering that new cage you guy built. !! Can't wait for you guys to pick up the 4 seater and build a cage for it. Come Aug-Sep it should be out, and maybe that rumor of a 1500cc one would work. No race teams are racing the 4 seaters, so why not can am make one. A 4 seat can work for me with all my grand kids wanting to ride at the same time. Anyway thanks and keep up the great work see ya later. Larry B. PS my camp has a bunch of Polaris Rangers and Johndeer Gators and nowhere to go fast in them. Lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts