Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself, seems like an awesome forum. I recently traded my RZR 800 for a XRS. My friends were making fun of it cause it has the colors of a bus, so they dubbed it the short bus haha. They were laughing until it passed them yawning haha. I love this thing! I havent done much to it yet, a top and built a custom front bumper but it will slowly get there. Anyway, originally from Wyoming but came to Utah by way of the military. If anyone is residing in N. Utah let me know, theres some awesome trail and dune riding.

Jarred

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site and thanks for your military service.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome. You are going to love it. I am in Utah county so I probably know a lot of trails you are talking about. This state is awesome for that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome. You are going to love it. I am in Utah county so I probably know a lot of trails you are talking about. This state is awesome for that.
~So far its awesome, I dont even have a 100 miles on it and grinning bigger than $#it. This is a pretty unique place, one of the only areas you can snowboard, wakeboard and ride the dunes all in one day haha...

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'm up here in Logan. Tons of riding around here too. In fact I took my Maverick up to the Maverick last night and got a snack . LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts