Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a post in another thread of you maverick. tell me that is a door going on it, or is it a solid panel. I assume a door, and if it is, that is damn finest job of a door I have ever seen, the fit and lines are spot on. truly follows the machine to perfection. please don't tell me its a panel to weld on for a solid non -op door. because I may need to contact them for some by all means if it is a door...wow....lol.. fitment like that is great to see

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yes they are opening doors and they also have an arm rest on the inside. The pictures do t really show how clean they are. Custom made to fit like a glove. All parts are being powdercoated and should be back in the shop tomorrow for assembly. The welds on the cage & doors is rediculiously good. I have more pictures posted in2 threads, magnum cage & doors and my FIberskinz Xrs thread.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
holy cow man, those are sweet and dead on, finest I have seen. does he make them in general or they one offs. I need 4 for maverick max...lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah these were designed using some of my criteria so they are a 1 off design. I'm sure they can make something very similar for the max. Also the door is integrated with cage because of the custom hinge. So the design works because each piece is designed to work together. I was referred to Magnum thru a friend and I am very happy with my choice. They will make you feel like one of there camping buddies. I have dealt with many off road or fab companies over the years and these guys are at the very top of my list now. Honestly not 1 bad thing to say and I can be very picky about some things. Straight up 5 stars!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
holy cow man, those are sweet and dead on, finest I have seen. does he make them in general or they one offs. I need 4 for maverick max...lol
Here is the phone # 760-727-0450 for Magnum Off Road in case you want to talk with them. You'll want to talk with Danny. If no one answers, leave a message and they will call you back. They do race on weekends but they will call you back. You can tell them you saw pictures of there work on Marty's Mav.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts