Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am made some 7075 aluminum hex bar rear radius links. The size of the rod is 1". You can put a wrench anywhere on these. The inboard rod end is left hand threaded for easy adjustment. I also made matching front steering links are available as well to replace stock links. Came out pretty good very happy with them

rearradius.jpg

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
pm me price on the rear radius rods . so u ship them with 1 new end for the frame mount side and we reuse our factory end on the spindle

now remember ur not a vendor , we want the non vendor price lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pm me price on the rear radius rods . so u ship them with 1 new end for the frame mount side and we reuse our factory end on the spindle

now remember ur not a vendor , we want the non vendor price lol
Non-vendor prices of course...

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
4nines can get you setup since he's the one that gets most of them started in the vendor section. It's about $1000 a year to become a vendor. I didn't push any product until they got back with me out of respect for the other vendors that pay.

·
Registered
548 Posts
4nines can get you setup since he's the one that gets most of them started in the vendor section. It's about $1000 a year to become a vendor. I didn't push any product until they got back with me out of respect for the other vendors that pay.
Wow... Didn't know it cost that much to be a vendor on here. Gotta move some product to pay for that!

Reactions: Chappy227
1 - 8 of 8 Posts