Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
man good to know. was thinking about sending my shocks off but I don't think I want to be with out my machine for that long!
I read this post on Saturday and immediately assumed that he was talking about CT. I still sent my shocks out yesterday with no worries of not getting them back soon enough. I have been messaging with Alex and he told me when he thought he would be able to get them done.
Everyone makes mistakes and the way you deal with it after the mistake is what counts.
The demand has been very high for his products and I think the way he stepped in stated that it was his fault is pretty classy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It is nice he stepped up by I still don't my machine down for that kinda of time frame!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
It is nice he stepped up by I still don't my machine down for that kinda of time frame!
Have you called him and asked what his current lead times are now? Communication goes a long way.....

·
Registered
310 Posts
"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."
Niccolo Machiavelli

Alex this is why we all stand beside you and can't wait to see the next product from your shop!

Reactions: That Guy

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
wow...that was deep!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Im waiting on something from Alex right now that has been ordered for awhile and slow arriving. I understand that he is a growing business and the parts are not coming off of an assembly line. His products are quality and I would rather it take a little longer and make sure the quality remains priorty over getting quantity out the door. I've had past experiance with Alex where UPS decided to play hide and seek with a package and hide it in the bushes on the side of my house that took me a week to find (driver said he left it on the porch). Alex was quick to offer to send more parts if I needed them while he was working with UPS to find the first order. Quality parts and customer service on a personal level is hard to beat. I'm glad to see his business growing and will continue to support him through the growing pains even if it takes a little longer to get an order.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
His products are quality and I would rather it take a little longer and make sure the quality remains priorty over getting quantity out the door. Quality parts and customer service on a personal level is hard to beat. I'm glad to see his business growing and will continue to support him through the growing pains even if it takes a little longer to get an order.
And this is the key thing for me, I take a lot of pride in my work and I'm not going to let junk leave my business. I'm not a high quantity low quality builder but this doesn't mean that in a couple weeks once we can build stock and a material pile that we can't get parts out the door in a MAX 3-5 day order period with shocks going out the door in no more than 2 days. Like I've said several times before I'm still playing catch up, yesterday we built more bumpers in one day with my new shop guy than I use to be able to build all week. While I don't like chiming in on a thread that shows my mistakes I do at least want people to know that the problems that I do have are being fixed.

Thank you for your support.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts