Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Maverick is on jacks in the garage for almost a month now. A vendor on this site has parts off of it that he was to modify and return to me 2 weeks ago. Still don't have the parts and he doesn't seem to want to talk to me about it. He has my expensive parts and has charged my credit card for the mods. I don't want to identify him on the forum yet as there could be some explaination. I have left him voicemails and a pm on this site. I know he is on here as he has posted to several threads this am. He is across the country from me so I can't just go visit him. How would you guys handle this. I don't want trouble and don't want to cause anyone else trouble. Just want my parts.

·
Registered
713 Posts
My Maverick is on jacks in the garage for almost a month now. A vendor on this site has parts off of it that he was to modify and return to me 2 weeks ago. Still don't have the parts and he doesn't seem to want to talk to me about it. He has my expensive parts and has charged my credit card for the mods. I don't want to identify him on the forum yet as there could be some explaination. I have left him voicemails and a pm on this site. I know he is on here as he has posted to several threads this am. He is across the country from me so I can't just go visit him. How would you guys handle this. I don't want trouble and don't want to cause anyone else trouble. Just want my parts.
That's a tough one man, sorry you have to deal with that.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sorry you have to deal with this.but if they are not giving you an explanation or getting back to you.I would give them one more chance then I would out them so no body else has this problem.just my 2cents.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The vendor has sent me a pm. The parts are shipped (late) and I should receive them next Tues. Leaving on our Dune trip Wed. so it is cutting it short. So much for starting the process a month before the trip to give me some time to install/adjust. It is too bad a lack of communication has soured my relationship with this vendor. By all accounts he is a great guy and has great products. Why me......

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
glad to hear he took care of you even if it was later than expected.

·
Registered
162 Posts
The vendor has sent me a pm. The parts are shipped (late) and I should receive them next Tues. Leaving on our Dune trip Wed. so it is cutting it short. So much for starting the process a month before the trip to give me some time to install/adjust. It is too bad a lack of communication has soured my relationship with this vendor. By all accounts he is a great guy and has great products. Why me......
After getting everything back the way you were promised I would still let everyone on here know who the vender is. This kind of crap should not happen. They should try in every way to make things very good when doing business and it sounds like they could care less. If they get called out on here a few times it will make them sink or swim.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
The vendor is me and it's 100% my fault. I try to be a great supporting vendor but my lead times have gotten away from me due to me being so busy. My business has gone through some growing pains this last month and a half and I'm hiring new people and changing some processes to insure stuff like this will not happen anymore. As of the end of this coming week we should be completely caught up in turn resolving the lead times on parts and services.
Again Art, I apologize. I hope I get the opportunity to earn your business back.

·
Registered
459 Posts
its nice to see people man up and take responsibility, it doesn't happen much anymore.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
having Alex speak up when the issue was already resolved and say it was him is first class. Most vendors will not even comment after they get bashed on by name.....it just speaks of his character and "customer first" business practices....

·
Registered
232 Posts
The vendor is me and it's 100% my fault. I try to be a great supporting vendor but my lead times have gotten away from me due to me being so busy. My business has gone through some growing pains this last month and a half and I'm hiring new people and changing some processes to insure stuff like this will not happen anymore. As of the end of this coming week we should be completely caught up in turn resolving the lead times on parts and services.
Again Art, I apologize. I hope I get the opportunity to earn your business back.
Alex, I commend you for taking the heat when you could have hid. You will get my business. Everyone has slips, it's how you respond that show your character.

Now where is that weld it yourself cage you teased us with?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Again Art, I apologize. I hope I get the opportunity to earn your business back.[/QUOTE

Keep up the good work Alex!

·
Registered
37 Posts
man good to know. was thinking about sending my shocks off but I don't think I want to be with out my machine for that long!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
man good to know. was thinking about sending my shocks off but I don't think I want to be with out my machine for that long!
Just call him and he will tell you straight up how long it will take or when to send them for a quick turn...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Alex, I commend you for taking the heat when you could have hid. You will get my business. Everyone has slips, it's how you respond that show your character.

Now where is that weld it yourself cage you teased us with?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
X2....I am waiting for this bad boy!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts