Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im going to the Hatfield and McCoy rally in June. I have a 2014 1000 xmr. I sold my 30" silverback to buy a 32" tire. my father-in-law has some 26 bighorns that i have on there now. will i be ok to run these tires at the rally????? i don't want to buy new tires and mess them up at the rally. the tire i want is the 32 mudder-in-law but it want come out for a little while. (will i be over clutched and will it hurt anything)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Nope you will be just fine the clutching in the xmr and others are identical. Part numbers anyways. No worries put them on and have fun.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm gonna be running stock tires down there. If they suck, at least you'll have someone stuck there with ya! I really like the stock bighorns. They have done well for me so far.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
You guys running stock Horns will be fine. It can get sloppy at times but tires will do fine. Wish I was going to the rally but can't make it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
My stock ones did excellent during Thanksgiving. We also had 5 inches of snow one day then it turned into slop for the next few days. No problems at all even with 1000 miles on them, racing and trail riding. I do pump them up to 15 - 16 psi in WV to keep the side walls stiffer, to keep them off the jagged rocks. Works great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts