Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jus wanna start by sayin Ive been lurkin for a while now. Prolly gonna get flamed for this but hav been a long time fanof the rzr. At the present time sxs-less but hav owned 3. The latest bein a 2012 xp. After reading several threads on this site I hav to say that most everyone here is a class act. The reviews of the xp1k have been mixed opinions but mostly everyone accepts it for what it is.. a step foward in this sport we all love. Competition makes us all winners!! All machines have issues and as sxs enthusiasts we can work thru them togther. After being on the cat forum and seein how some of those guys were trashin all other rides but theres it was uncalled for. Gonna get a new ride soon and still up in the air about which one I will get. Thanxs everyone for all the great info and the great forum!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Each forum is just like each SxS brand and has it's issues. But your right the group on here is pretty good by comparison. Human nature is to defend your decision but some people are dealing with less security or confidence in the first place so they try way too hard to prove their decision is right and everyone else is wrong. Smarter minds prevail so do your research and hopefully that will lead you to the best choice for you and your budget.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome and happy shopping!

·
Registered
147 Posts
That's OK, I started out with Fords, mostly Mustangs, Mach 1's, etc. Now I like Chevy's, 1967 Chevelle SS396, El Camino, etc. It's all good. They all have their pros & cons. I came a hairs breath away from buying a left over 2013 RZR 900 LE EPS White Lighting until I sat in both the RZR and Maverick, then crawled around under them and did some lurking like yourself. In the end I purchased a Maverick due to fit & finish, Rotax motor (reliable) and I liked the Transformer look of the Maverick better. It was my neighbor that was pushing me toward the RZR and when I brought the Maverick home and he came over to look at it.....boy was he suprized, but not in a bad way, he had a ton of questions, so I just assumed he liked it. We'll see if one turns up in his garage. LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Encouraged towards forum. Each forum can be like each SxS brand name possesses it can be difficulties. Your correct this collection about here is great in comparison. Human mother nature is always to protect your responsibility however, many people are dealing with fewer protection as well as self confidence to start with in order that they look at excessively tricky in order to confirm their own choice is actually correct in addition to all the others is actually inappropriate. Wiser minds win thus seek information in addition to hopefully that could lead you to your best option in your case and your finances.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts