Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2019 x3 rc and love it! And yes already greezed it and started working on making ride better

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you've been lurking around here...:smile:

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the new ride

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Congratulations

Welcome from wherever our truck parks our trailer for the night
Dunes City Oregon

Sent from BLR Logistics

·
Registered
198 Posts
welcome from Central Oregon .... check out Central Oregon SXS on Facbook. There are links to Avenza maps and people post on their ride they are planning. I will be heading to Winchester Bay the 17-19. If you have any interest in heading over let me know.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Just purchased a 2019 x3 rc and love it! And yes already greezed it and started working on making ride better
Welcome from a fellow Oregonian!

Congrats
Were you down at Myrtlewood Factory last weekend by chance?
Noticed a new RC there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for all the welcomes this is my first side by side and also can am . And for a few weeks I have tried to read up and learn more about the sport . Me and the wife aka the boss are looking in the future to get with and make friends . Right now we have ridden around close to bend Oregon . My daughter has a different brand and try’s to in courage us to go explore. Don’t mean to lie we bought a couple of rs1 but things we didn’t like this spring so we sold and got this few weeks ago . But I consider this a true side by side .

·
Premium Member
9,356 Posts
Thank you for all the welcomes this is my first side by side and also can am . And for a few weeks I have tried to read up and learn more about the sport . Me and the wife aka the boss are looking in the future to get with and make friends . Right now we have ridden around close to bend Oregon . My daughter has a different brand and try’s to in courage us to go explore. Don’t mean to lie we bought a couple of rs1 but things we didn’t like this spring so we sold and got this few weeks ago . But I consider this a true side by side .
As long as you're having fun! If you haven't yet, look into 5 point harnesses for you and the "boss"!

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the new ride. Rubberside down (or post the video if you do decide to "check the roll cage".
The previous 5 point harnesses suggestion is for you & yours safety. Not uncomfortable at all. One of the first upgrades I did was installed comfortable PRP seats & 5 point harnesses. Aftermarket seats are not for everyone but made a world of difference in my case.
Keep your wallet handy, plenty to do to make that car better and safer (or quicker and more bad azz)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts