Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CA & AZ and all points in between. Sold a couple quads, dirt bike & anticipate having a Maverick Max X RS DPS in the garage by end of month or early Nov. Dealers here a pretty set on pricing, I did get a by end of month quote of $21.600 OTD. Does that sound about right? The extras seem to make it worth the extra couple grand. Any thoughts? Extend warranty? Must haves like half windshield, rear net ect....

Thanks in Advance!
Wade,

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are some threads with what people have paid so do a search but seems about right. People that have the Max seem to like it.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum Wade….. The Maverick Max is a sweet machine….spend some time looking around the forum. There are numerous threads related to all of your questions...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Looks like a nice money pit to me.

Reactions: That Guy

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm thinking the soft top with visor & half windshield to start...What else do I need as a must have?
Depends on what your doing with it. Go to the forum vendors websites and browse around, it'll only take you a few minutes to find a pile of must-haves.......just add money.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I'm thinking the soft top with visor & half windshield to start...What else do I need as a must have?
SAFETY FIRST! Get you some harness bars and either 4 or 5 point harnesses and helmets if you don't all ready. Cheap insurance for you and the family. At a minimum, a rear view mirror too as it is a bear to see behind you when trying to back up with a helmet on...

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SAFETY FIRST! Get you some harness bars and either 4 or 5 point harnesses and helmets if you don't all ready. Cheap insurance for you and the family. At a minimum, a rear view mirror too as it is a bear to see behind you when trying to back up with a helmet on...
Ahh yes a mirror! Thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
Based on your Avatar, you like speed so I second the harness and bar. Mirror second. For a really cool nice to have i would recommend intercom and radio. Makes the riding experience much better when you can talk to the others with you.
I have the EMP half windscreen. Jury still out on whether it was money well spent or just another thing to clean.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts