Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
that would make a great sub forum. 4nines?

Welcome to the site

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome fellow SoCal'er:)

My areas are from Cal City to Ridgecrest. We mostly do Dove Springs, Sprangler or Jawbone. Good SxS riding in these areas with lots of places to see like old mines and the Mojave Indian Petroglyphs which in itself is well worth the ride.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Dont pay any attention to SwerveOR, he doesnt understand that the REAL SoCal is San Diego!!!! :haha: :haha::cool2:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Dont pay any attention to SwerveOR, he doesnt understand that the REAL SoCal is San Diego!!!! :haha: :haha::cool2:
Doh....them's fightin words :shocked:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Welcome Sox, whatcha riding in? Got any pics? I'll show u mine if u show me yours:saint:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome Sox
You can defiantly gain a ton of good knowledge from this site and from the short time I've been here, most everyone is very friendly and willing to put there 2 cents in. As for local riding, that would be an awesome idea for a forum.
Haven't been out too much over the Sumer but my trips usually range from Ocotillo / Truckhaven all the way up to the Randsburg / Ridgecrest area. Most day trips are usually Barstow or the trails of the San Bernardino National Forest.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Thats not Southern Calif....Thats Northern MEXICO...:haha:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im in Corona (a bit more north of Mexico), couple small places to ride around here nothing great. Plus gotta watch out cops. It would be great if people could post where their riding locally so people could meet up. Heavy, any riding in San Diego?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Im in Corona (a bit more north of Mexico), couple small places to ride around here nothing great. Plus gotta watch out cops. It would be great if people could post where their riding locally so people could meet up. Heavy, any riding in San Diego?
Sorry man…..I am damn near in Canada! I live in Idaho……I wish I was down there close to the dunes.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
no worries my friend….

·
Registered
147 Posts
Once you get her broken in and a good feel for the machine, you owe it to yourself to drive out to Glamis. I am just guessing but from your place take the Hwy 10 east to Hwy 86 south, then left on Hwy 78 east through Westmoreland and Brawley to 6 flags Magic Mountain, otherwise known as Glamis USA.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Where'd you buy your Mav? I bought mine from Corona Motorsports in January.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thats not Southern Calif....Thats Northern MEXICO...:haha:
:haha: :haha: funny chit. Thanks for helping me understand why I love those Latin chicas!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts