Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Maverick MAX XRS Turbo RR (PIAA Cubes f/r, roof rack, sliders, push bar, winch, Hella spots)
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All - My name is Scott, and I recently purchased a new 2020 Max XRS Turbo RR. We mostly have Forest Service Roads (FSR's) where we live (500,000km+), so outfitting my ride for self sufficiency and range is the goal. Already have a 2m radio, Spot X for wtshtf moments, plus a few recovery options. I received my Max in December, when there was two feet of snow on the ground, and was pretty impressed with the power. The Max goes like stink. Like dog fart stink. I'm anxiously waiting for the snow to clear so I can get some traction. My wife will be happy for me to be out of the house and to stop pestering her with YouTube videos. Cheers!

(Special shout out to our American friends to the south, we are with you in these trying times)

·
Premium Member
10,119 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Welcome from NW Oregon!
Have fun and stay safe.
A lot of good info from very knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome from Northern California!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome from Alberta Canada.

I was just on some forest roads and if I wasn't going fast steer tire roost was in the cab lol. Fun time

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome from Central Ca!!!
Enjoy the ride!
C-ya!

·
Registered
2020 Maverick MAX XRS Turbo RR (PIAA Cubes f/r, roof rack, sliders, push bar, winch, Hella spots)
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from Alberta Canada.

I was just on some forest roads and if I wasn't going fast steer tire roost was in the cab lol. Fun time

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Yup, ours are melting up nicely... nice mud plume on the passenger side from roost lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts