Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:big smile:

Hello... Thought it was time to join the site. When I am not working, I am camping. Wheeling my trail truck or dirt biking. I have owned and ridden dirt bikes for over 30 yrs. After a AC seperation of the shoulder last September I decided to sell the dirt bike and try something new. After lots of looking and testing I decided on the Can-am, but which one. So in January I put a deposit on the XRS and will have the first Maverick XRS from one of our local dealers next Saturday.... just in time for our first major camping trip of the year. So excited... Cheers.

:big smile:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Did they get them in yet? I'm still waiting for mine here in the states and I ordered mine in sept. they at least got vin numbers and confirmation Thursday, so I'm hopeing any day

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did they get them in yet? I'm still waiting for mine here in the states and I ordered mine in sept. they at least got vin numbers and confirmation Thursday, so I'm hopeing any day
They got a 1000R the last week of Febuary. The 1000R Xrs came in last Friday. Sounds like you will be getting yours soon.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Welcome to the site,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts