Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking in from Austin Texas. Just purchased a '19 XR Max RS, unfortunately after 2 trips and 22 miles it's back at the dealer for a driveline knock. Looking forward to our 2 week vacation in Silverton in July.

Best regards,

MT

·
Premium Member
9,725 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats. When you get it back, grease your wheel bearings, and then set up your suspension.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bought the tool just waiting on the rig for the WB maintenance.

I'll defiantly be heading over to Ouray.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Welcome from Mesa AZ, I had issues with the drive line and I put in a sandcraft carrier bearing that I could grease and no issues sense.

Are you going to Silverton CO? If so I will be there the week of July 4th.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum! We are planing a trip to Ouray, Co. at the end of July to check out all the Fourteeners in the area. :cool2:
Welcome to the forum. Great source of priceless information.
While in Ouray, checkout the Bon Ton restaurant. AMAZING food. At their Bourbon Bread Pudding is the best.
Last time I was there I told the waitress we came all the way from Arizona for the bread pudding (was partially truthful). She made me a "to go" bag with about a half gallon of that yummy bread pudding.
Damn it, now I'm hungry.
There are days of riding to be done just between Silverton & Ouray. Dozens of old, abandoned mines and camps to explore. If you need a place to stay there's a cool hotel in Ouray, sits on top of natural hot springs. Dozens of private hot tubs to have fun in.

Enjoy the ride. Rubberside down.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome from Mesa AZ, I had issues with the drive line and I put in a sandcraft carrier bearing that I could grease and no issues sense.

Are you going to Silverton CO? If so I will be there the week of July 4th.
Yes, we are, however we will be there the 3rd week of July. Thanks for the heads up on the sandcraft CB.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum. Great source of priceless information.
While in Ouray, checkout the Bon Ton restaurant. AMAZING food. At their Bourbon Bread Pudding is the best.
Last time I was there I told the waitress we came all the way from Arizona for the bread pudding (was partially truthful). She made me a "to go" bag with about a half gallon of that yummy bread pudding.
Damn it, now I'm hungry.
There are days of riding to be done just between Silverton & Ouray. Dozens of old, abandoned mines and camps to explore. If you need a place to stay there's a cool hotel in Ouray, sits on top of natural hot springs. Dozens of private hot tubs to have fun in.

Enjoy the ride. Rubberside down.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I'll make sure Bon Ton is on the agenda. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts